Interested in Polish brides? Some say Polish girls are submissive and quite shy, some say they are extremely beautiful, some say they are modern and hard-working—but almost all men who are interested in Polish women think these women are perfect wife material. Here on theperfectbride.com, we’ll tell you some real facts about Polish mail order brides. And here are some Polish brides’ dating profiles that are definitely worth your attention!
Best Polish women dating profiles
Stereotypes and facts about dating Polish mail order brides
There are literally dozens of stereotypes about women from this region. You’ve probably heard that Ukrainian, Russian, or Polish brides for marriage make perfect wives and are dreaming of building a relationship with a man from the United States—and that’s not that far from the truth.
The girls from Poland are really as good as you expect. They are extremely beautiful (like all Slavic girls) but with some major differences when compared to women who live in Ukraine/Belarus. If you love Slavic women but prefer cold-looking faces, blonde hair, and blue eyes, Polish women are the best choice for you. They are naturally beautiful and they know how to highlight their natural beauty, but they are not as obsessed with makeup and fashionable clothes as the girls from Ukraine/Russia.
Character traits of hot Polish brides
When it comes to character traits, Polish brides have lots in common with Ukrainians brides. They are not as emotional, for example: in this regard, Polish women are closer to the girls you can meet in Germany than to the girls from other Slavic countries. Polish women are, in general, more Westernized and less caring towards traditional marriage/family roles—there is a stereotype about old-fashioned and traditional Slavic women, but it’s not a 100% true stereotype when we’re talking about women from Poland. These women are a bit “colder” but this makes them calmer and not as loud when it comes to arguments as, say, Ukrainian ladies. Women from Poland are also more religious than other Slavic girls—if this is an important quality for you, then you should try dating Polish brides.
So, they are less emotional, less family-oriented, and even less straightforward than other Eastern European women. Basically, it’s safe to say that Polish mail order brides are “less Slavic” than Ukrainians and Russians—they are much closer to Western ladies in terms of family values, views on gender roles, and lots of other things. But at the same time, they have that Slavic inborn beauty and femininity, they make great mothers and lovers, they are very hard-working, and they are well-educated. If that sounds like perfect wife material to you, then you certainly should find a Polish wife!
Dating Polish women for marriage: 3 tips
Dating girls from Poland is surely not the same thing as dating girls from the United States—they were raised in a different culture, they have different values, and obviously, the dating etiquette in this country differs from the one you got used to in the US. These three simple rules will make dating Polish brides much easier for you!
- Buy a gift and pay for the date. This is one of those rules that must be followed with the absolute majority of Slavic women, and Polish brides are not an exception—they think that a man must pay for the dates (at least for the very first one). The gifts work well, too, but you don’t have to buy anything expensive, of course.
- You must be a gentleman to impress her. This is another thing you need to know—all Eastern European women love it when a man acts like a real gentleman, and they think that a little courtesy is never a bad idea.
- She’ll probably be quite reserved at the beginning, but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t like you. That’s a part of their culture, so her “coldness” doesn’t have anything to do with what she really thinks about you. If you manage to deal with it and to melt the ice, you’ll love the result.
Where to meet Polish wives?
The easiest way to buy Polish brides is online bride platforms. The point is: it’s much easier to date brides from Poland online than to do it offline—you won’t need to approach them on the streets or in the nightclubs (which can be quite stressful and time-consuming), you won’t need to spend thousands of dollars right away (most legit bride platforms cost only about $40-$70 per month), and you won’t even have to leave your home to chat with them. However, it’s not only about online dating.
Thus, if you’re ready to spend more, you can try dating tours to Poland. Yeah, they can be quite expensive and they can cost you $3,000, $5,000, or even $7,000. But in general, this is the most effective way to meet them—the agency will do everything needed, and you’ll be able to focus on dates without worrying about hotels, transfers, arranging the dates, and booking the restaurants.
Most popular cities to buy Polish brides in 2023
Whether you’re going to use online dating platforms or to buy a romance tour to find a sexy and loyal wife from Poland, you need to choose the cities to focus on. There are lots of Polish cities that are worth your attention, but we won’t list all of them here. Instead, we’ll list the top 3 cities you just can’t miss:
- Warsaw. It’s the capital of Poland and obviously, this is the city with the most Polish brides. Warsaw is a very beautiful city with a very active nightlife and with tens of thousands of beautiful young girls who speak English and see nothing wrong with having a relationship with a foreigner.
- Kraków. This is the second most populated city in Poland, and it’s certainly worth your attention, too. This city is home to a lot of universities, which makes it one of the best cities for those who’d like to date young Polish brides in their early 20s. Kraków is located in Lesser Poland, so women who live there are a bit more “Slavic” and a bit less “German” when it comes to their character traits (but it’s a wide generalization, of course).
- Gdańsk. This city is the main port in Poland, it has an extremely rich history, and even if you don’t find a wife here, you’ll still have a lot of places to visit and a lot of things to enjoy in Gdańsk. The women here are closer to the Baltic/German ladies when it comes to character traits and appearance (if you’re searching for that classic Polish appearance with blonde hair and blue eyes, that’s the right city for you).